HISTORY

about image

Since 1946

It was 1946 when Giovanni Talamelli, returning from German captivity, became an apprentice at the Severi jewelry store in Città di Castello. He took over it in 1965, founding Talamelli goldsmith's shop and in a few years becoming a point of reference for the citizens of Tifernate.

A meeting place as well as for simple shopping where the luxury of gold has always merged with the simplicity of its owners.

A place where the purchase of jewelry has always merged with history and with its customers, a place where generations of grandparents, children and grandchildren have been able to buy memories and not just objects. The sons Rita and Franco and their nephew Luca have preserved the traditional spontaneity desired by the founder, innovating and bringing it into the present era.

In the windows you can see the passage of time and fashion, vintage is combined with modern, all accompanied by elegance and refinement. A riot of gold, silver and precious stones still able to make entire generations of Tifernati citizens dream.

Oreficeria Talamelli s.n.c.
Registered office: Corso Cavour 8
Cap: 06012 Città di Castello - PG - Italy
Pec: oreficeriatalamellii@confcormmerciopec.it
VAT: 01964720452 - Rea: 170786
Privacy & Cookie Policy

Città di Castello (PG) Italy Shop
Corso Cavour 8
Phone +39 075 8558398

Sansepolcro (AR) Italy Shop
Via XX Settembre,94
Phone. +39 0575 454269

gioielleria-talamelli-logo-firma-sotto-300.png

© 2022 Orreficeria Talamelli S.n.c. - Realizzato da Maspoint.it Web & Digital Marketing

payment-card-img

Search